The Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare 17000 is a bestselling brand within the QuietClean Honeywell series, which is higher end than the HEPAClean series but below the AirGenius Series. Measuring 16” by 13” by 17” and weighing 13 pounds, the Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare 17000 is very portable and can fit in many spaces. Final score from our Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare 17000 Review: 92/100.
Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare 17000 Pictures
This air purifier covers 168 square feet and is suitable for most small rooms.
Air Changes Per Hour (ACH Rating)
The Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare 17000 has an ACH rating of 6x, meaning it can change the air in its recommended coverage area six times per hour.
Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR Rating)
The Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare 17000 has CADR ratings of 130 / 130 / 130, which is sufficient for most basic uses. It uses a permanent HEPA filter which removes airborne pollutants as small as 0.3 microns effectively.
This air purifier is energy star rated and uses only 80 watts at its highest setting, akin to using a lamp continuously.
As with other Honeywell products, the Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare 17000 comes with a 5-year warranty.
The Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare 17000 is on sale.
- Handle on Top – the handle makes this air purifier very portable
- Adequate coverage – the Pure HEPA QuietCare 17000 is suitable for smaller rooms with its standard coverage of 168 square feet, while the 17400 is suitable for larger rooms
- Above Average CADR rating – with CADR ratings of 130 for dust, 130 for smoke and 130 for pollen, the Pure HEPA Quietcare is best-in-class in its price range
- Quiet – this air purifier is relatively quiet and emits a faint sound that will not affect your sleep quality
- Generous 5-Year Warranty
- There is a slight smell on the first few uses (plastic-like smell) but this will naturally go away after the first few uses
- Relatively expensive – this is more expensive than the bestselling HEPA Clean HHT-011, but is a standout product